Seldom are you able to find a person who is not fascinated with all of the spy gadgets and other superb gizmos featured in spy action and adventure films folks have come to like over the years. These spy gadgets and gizmos can do anything from recording videos and talks to shooting rockets from a belt pocket. Try to imagine the happiness these folk would feel upon discovering that these very same spy gadgets are available now in today’s market except perhaps for the rocket shooting part.
Spy gadgets are great tools for surveillance and security operations and are used at length by law enforcement agencies, security companies, and private detectives. The fabulously affordable prices of these devices also made them more available to run-of-the-mill people that anybody can order these products on the internet and use them for a range of applications.
These products are good for surveillance work and monitoring criminal activities. Ordinary individuals can use these tools to check on cheating spouses, wayward nannies, and stealing workers. These gadgets may also be used to make provision for providing further security to homes and companies. What makes these spy gadgets effective is their capability to be simply hid or camouflaged. Spy cameras would be at the very top of list of top selling masked spy gadgets in the market.
Disguised Spy Cameras And Their Disguises
Spy cameras has this unique characteristic of being simply hid or concealed with another gadget, appliance or object that folks don’t normally expect to have a camera concealed beneath its parts. These spy cameras are wireless in operations and usually have radio, Wi-Fi or GSM connectivity. This dearth of wires and connectors make them more mobile and more easily concealable.
These characteristic make them glorious tools for surveillance work particularly in places or areas where standard cameras could not be simply installed or used. Here are seventeen different sorts of camouflaged spy cameras and their inventive disguises:
* Tie Pin – Putting cameras or bugs straight in clothing is an excellent way to camouflage these widgets but if this is not convenient, putting them within accessories like tie pins, cuff links, brooches, and other similar items would be better options.
* Calculator – Calculators are standard tools or devices in any home or office so they might be perfect items to place a concealed camera or bug and can simply be moved around to get the best viewpoint.
* Cell-phone – Almost anybody is carrying a mobile phone today so it will not awaken suspicion if people find you using your cell-phone but do not realize that you take footage or videos without them noticing it.
* Pot Plant – Plants are good locations to camouflage spy cameras as they would always blend in within any room and have a good vantage point to capture images of folk or objects within the room.
* Stick of Gum – who’d have thought that an innocent-looking pack of gum sticks, would be provided with an in-built spy camera? Just like in the pictures, these gum sticks can be carried anywhere and placed strategically to capture good images of folk or areas without any person spotting it.
* Ciggie Pack – Just like a pack of gum with a concealed spy camera, a pack of cigarettes would also be another perfect place to place a spy camera which you can bring and use on surveillance and monitoring work.
* Cig Lighter – you seem to have a stick of gum and a cigarette pack so make it complete by including a cigarette lighter you can use to not only light up your cigarette but also take photographs or videos of a person, place or object without anybody having any idea what it is you are actually doing.
* Button – Spy cameras placed within clothing is a good way to camouflage these spy gadgets and disguising them as buttons would be the ideal place where these gadgets can be inserted.
* Cap – Spy cameras can be placed as part of the planning of the hat permitting users to capture pictures and get footages of folk or areas where the hat is facing at.
* T-shirt – Shirts and other clothing can be inserted with hidden cameras without people knowing about them, regardless of whether they’re within close proximity to the user. T-shirts may also be made public with colorful designs that would help in hiding the camera even more.
* Alarm Clock – These devices are trusting looking gadgets which will appear as a standard addition to any room, except that they can be fitted with a spy camera and still function as any other standard alarm clock.
* Pen – miniature spy cameras can be concealed within fully working pens. A good item to slip into any situation or location without folks hinting anything about them and they might still work as any other pen.
* Watch – Just like in the spy films where the hero or heroine whips up his watch, focus on the suspect or criminal mastermind and take a photograph or video photographs, these spy cameras concealed as watches are good tools to have for any surveillance work.
* Car Keys – just about anybody carries some keys anywhere they’re going and it would not awaken any suspicion if you have your car keys with you on a table or just sitting on a chair or sofa and no one would suspect you of taking pictures with your spy camera-embedded automobile keys.
* Sunglasses – Glasses are perfect places to put spy cameras as they may be employed while worn or simply putting them on top of a table and face it towards the individual or location under surveillance
* Medallion – A medallion or a pendant is a good place to hide a spy camera as they can be worn around the neck or included with a bunch of keys and have it with you on surveillance work and take footage or footages of people, places or objects.
* Keycard on Lanyard – people would be shocked to learn that spy cameras can be inserted within a keycard. You can bring anywhere with you or worn with a lanyard and folks would not even notice nor imagine that your keycard has an embedded camera.
Considerations When Setting Up Or Using Your Concealed Spy Camera
Secreted spy cameras are good tools to use for surveillance or security purposes but they can only be effective if they’re set-up properly and stayed hid without discovery. Setting the camera properly would also assure you of good photograph, video or audio samples which you may use for processing later.
As a guideline, the closer you can get to the topic without discovery, the better visible and audio quality you can get. Test your cameras at different angles, distances and settings so you can get the best results for your work. If you’re using infrared or night vision cameras, make sure that these are used or installed in a dark place as you would only get a glare and lose your image under light. Microphones are often poor so it might be best to check them out first before essentially using them.
You would like to store your caught photographs and footage correctly so make sure that you use the right type of memory card for your purposes. Ensure that the memory is giant enough for use for a longer time period. You would not want to miss valuable items or the camera will just loop and record over your earlier recorded footage.
Spy devices and particularly concealed spy cameras can have price-tags that ranges anywhere from as low as $20 to as high as couple of hundred bucks dependent on the features and included parts and accessories. The costs would relatively be high if acquired on the high st but you can get moderately low prices for the same gear if ordered online or from suppliers abroad.
So if you’re looking for good spy cameras for your own use or for selling on your internet store know and learn about the various options available for you in the market. There are various products around from local suppliers although there are reliable suppliers abroad who can provide you with high quality products at stunningly low wholesale prices. Just have your options open and select your products smartly.